Issue 73 is out now!
Issue 73 (September 2012) of Windows 7 Help & Advice is now on sale! Including Windows tutorials, tips on new things to do with your computer, plus buying advice and help and support, Windows 7 Help & Advice is the essential guide to getting the most out of your PC, and it’s 100 per cent jargon free!
You might have noticed we’ve had a bit of a name change. This is to demonstrate the fact that we’re reinforcing our no-nonsense approach to computing. We’ve still got the same great features, tutorials and general help and advice that we’ve always had.
To find out what’s in store in the next issue, scroll down this page and read on.
Inside Issue 73:
- Expert upgrade tweaks! Turn your PC into a power-house with these essential upgrade tips!
- 10 easy ways to stay ahead on the internet
- Build a digital darkroom. Bring your old photos into the 21st century!
- Watch American TV shows! Get the best shows from over the pond
- New tech! Microsoft’s super-tablet is here and you’ll be amazed about what it can do!
Plus we’re giving away a free disc:
- 40 must-have Windows apps
- Get the Windows 8 Metro theme on Windows 7
- Customise the way your PC looks and feels
- Give all your photos an amazing makeover
You can read the full digital version of the latest issue of the magazine on your iPad, iPhone, Android device or PC by clicking here.
This entry was posted on Friday, August 3rd, 2012 at 11:34 and is filed under Magazine. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a comment, or trackback from your own site.