Issue 71 is out now!
Issue 71 (July 2012) of Windows: The Official Magazine is now on sale! Including Windows tutorials, tips on new things to do with your computer, plus buying advice and help and support, Windows: The Official Magazine is the essential guide to getting the most out of your PC, and it’s 100 per cent jargon free!
We also have 82 pages of expert advice for getting the most out of your PC – more than any other magazine!
To find out what’s in store in the next issue, scroll down this page and read on.
Inside Issue 71:
- Build the Ultimate Media Centre! Turn your TV into a cornucopia of digital delights – find the best online TV, make a perfect media PC by yourself, use your smartphone to change channels from the comfort of your sofa and more
- 10 quick and easy ways to make your PC more secure
- Ultrabooks supertest – get the perfect mix of sex appeal and power in a laptop
- The Essential Guide to Windows 8 – everything you need to know about Microsoft’s new operating system and how it will change your life!
- Speed up your PC with a software cleanup
- Get your life organised – do more with email and calendar
Plus we’re giving away a free disc:
- 50 awesome Windows apps
- Make your movies shine
- Clean up your PC
You can read the full digital version of the latest issue of the magazine on your iPad, iPhone, Android device or PC by clicking here.
This entry was posted on Friday, June 8th, 2012 at 14:24 and is filed under Magazine. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a comment, or trackback from your own site.